Parents & Family » Forms


Medical Action Plans and Medication Authorization Information
For any student medication to be administered on campus, a completed "Authorization for Medication Use at School" form must be submitted to the office with both parent and doctor signatures.  
Students with asthma, severe allergies, or other serious health conditions must have a medical plan, signed by a doctor, and turned into the office.
Forms can be faxed to the school, if needed.